So question, when people are marking their containers for the drills and it has symbols like these. How do you do it?

Tammy

So question, when people are marking their containers for the drills and it has symbols like these. How do you do it?

Post by Tammy »

Lisa

Re: So question, when people are marking their containers for the drills and it has symbols like these. How do you do it

Post by Lisa »

I copy the page that comes with the kit and cut around the whole list of symbols and have a machine called a xyron which makes it into a sticker and then cut each individual symbol off and put it onto my containers

Charlotte

Re: So question, when people are marking their containers for the drills and it has symbols like these. How do you do it

Post by Charlotte »

Woow this is amazing! Your rows are so straight!

Amelia

Post by Amelia »

I love all the colours, so beautiful!

Evelyn

Post by Evelyn »

This is so cute !!! It’s so addicting, like crack but way better ☺️

Abigail

Post by Abigail »

Your photo frame looks very good, what is the size

Liam

Post by Liam »

Beautiful...what size is that!